All of the stories on this Blog are pure fantasy. The views of any of the characters within the story DO NOT reflect how the artist actually feels about society, culture, men, women, trans, gay, bi, lesbian, or anyone at all. The stories are an expression of my personal fetishes and what I enjoy. Being a person who identifies as a transwoman and artis. If this sounds like something that you are not into, please refrain from subscribing to Sissy Journal.
Sissy Journal do not own the rights to any of the images and videos used on this site. They were all found in the public domain and I use them under the fair use policy for parody, caricature or pastiche. Any requests to remove posts/images/videos on the basis of personal affiliation or intended private copyright will be complied with immediately. I apologize for any misunderstanding, I never intend to offend or infringe on any property rights.
By subscribing to Sissy Journal, you agree that the following facts are accurate:
• I am at least 18+ years old and the age of majority in my place of residence.
• I will not allow any minors to access the website or any material found in it.
• Any material I download from the website is for my own personal use and I will not show it to a minor.
• Sexually explicit material depicting bondage, forced feminization, and other fetish activities are Pure Fiction and Fully Consensual.
• All characters on my feed are fictional and OVER 18 years of age.
• I am entering this website because it has adult content and I agree that pictures and videos depicting men or women in various sexual situations is not obscene or offensive in any way. In addition, I do not believe that this material could be considered obscene or offensive.
• I agree that by entering the website, I will have released and discharged the providers, owners, and creators of this website from all liability that might arise.
• I have carefully read the above and agree with all of them.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
– “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
– “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
– “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally, when you register to the site, we collect certain information from you, including your email address, and nickname.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site. Additionally, we use this Information to:
Communicate with you;
Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site–you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by unsubscribing
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
When you subscribe to the Site, we will maintain your Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of 18 years old.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at [email protected]